The rooms are cosy and relaxing with en-suite facilities. The beds are so comfortable with luxury bedding and Egyptian cotton sheets that feel like silk to the touch.
The rooms are warm and pampering, all en-suite with baths and powerful showers, the beds so comfortable and the nights so quiet that you may find it difficult to get up for breakfast, which is a leisurely affair; lots of choice for meat eaters, with the best local sausages and bacon, and vegetarians alike.
We have three welcoming double bedrooms at Fernhill Lodge that have been individually designed to ensure you have a relaxing and very comfortable stay.
Each room offers:
- an en-suite tiled bathroom with a good shower , soft white cotton towels and face cloths and luxurious bath sheets, shampoo, conditioner and anti-bacterial hand wash
- double glazed windows providing lots of natural light and views across fields to the hills
- an extremely comfortable bed, made up with soft white Egyptian Cotton sheets and luxurious bedding, normally made up with a choice of non allergenic or feather pillows for your comfort
- on the dressing table make up mirror and hairdryer, cotton buds and cotton wool balls and tissues
- tea and coffee making facilities with a selection of fruit teas and fair trade coffee
- fresh milk is provided in a thermos flask and a bottle of fresh chilled drinking water
- flat screen TV with freeview and dvd player; we can provide from a selection of
- dvd’s on free loan or you are welcome to bring your own
- digital radio alarm and bedside table lamps
- free wireless internet access either in your room or in the guest lounge
- a travel cot is available on request at a small supplement.
- an iron and ironing board are available on request