We love our food at Fernhill Lodge and always use sausages and bacon from our local butchers.
Breakfasts are a relaxed affair, starting at 8.30 for the earlier riser and available till 10.00 if you want a lie in and can resist the smell of freshly brewed coffee and just baked muffins wafting up the staircase. Breakfast is ordered the previous evening by completing a menu check list.
Why not start your day with a choice from:
- Chilled apple juice or orange juice
- A bowl of our Fernhill Lodge Granola with natural yoghurt and homemade cinnamon spiced fruit compot
- A choice of cereals
- Or a selection from the fresh fruit platter of seasonal and tropical fruits
- Soya or semi-skimmed milk and welsh organic greek-styled yogurt
- Freshly baked home made breakfast muffins
- Fernhill home made preserves or marmalade
- Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
- Toasted home-made brown and white breads
- A pot of English breakfast tea, Earl Grey, or from a selection of fruit teas (decaf if reqd.)
- A cafetier of Columbian coffee. (decaf if reqd.)
Then tuck in to a full cooked Welsh breakfast including bacon and locally made sausage from one of our many famous butchers and free range eggs cooked as you like them.
Vegetarian or Gluten Free
- locally sourced sausages
- organic tomatoes
- fried bread
- baked beans
- local free-ranged farm eggs cooked as you like them